spoiler future sight

Vroeger was alles beter!

Moderator: Admins & Moderators

system_failure
Master

spoiler future sight

Bericht door system_failure »

zitten leuke dingen tussen (morph enchantments, transmute lands, veel nieuwe abilitys)

Intervention Pact - 0
Instant (R)
Intervention Pact is white.
The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage. You gain life equal to the damage prevented this way.
At the beginning of your next upkeep, pay {1}{W}{W}. If you don't, you lose the game.
Illus. Dave Kendall

Lightstrand Field - 1W
Enchantment (C)
Creatures you control get +0/+1.
Morph {1}{W}
After conquering the Bastion of Suns, the Otas seized its light.
Illus. Scott Altmann

Ramosian Reanimator - 3W
Creature - Human Rebel Cleric (U)
{6},{T}: Return target Rebel permanent card with converted mana cost 5 or less from your graveyard to play.
The Ramosian tradition lives, but the meaning of its name has been long forgotten.
2/2
Illus. Matt Stewart

Foresee - 3U
Sorcery
Scry 4 (Look at the top four cards of your library. Put any number of them on the bottom of your library and the rest on top in any order.)
Draw two cards.

Maelstrom Djinn - 7U
Creature - Djinn (R)
Flying
Morph {2}{U}
When Maelstrom Djinn is turned face-up, put two time counters on it and it gains Vanishing.
5/6

Mystic Speculation - U
Sorcery
Buyback {2} (You may pay an additional {2} as you play this spell. If you do, put this card into your hand as it resolves.)
Scry 3 (Look at the top three cards of your library. Put any number of them on the bottom of your library and the rest on top in any order.)

Bitter Ordeal - 2B
Sorcery (R)
Search target player's library for a card and remove that card from the game.Then that player shuffles his or her library.
Gravestorm (When you play this spell, copy it for each permanent put into a graveyard from play this turn. You may choose new targets for the copies.)

Korlash, Heir to Blackblade - 2BB
Legendary Creature - Zombie Warrior (R)
Korlash, Heir to Blackblade has power and toughness are each equal to the number of swamps you control.
{1}{B}: Regenerate Korlash.
Grandeur - Discard another card named Korlash, Heir to Blackblade: Search your library for up to two Swamp cards, put them into play tapped, then shuffle your library.
*/*

Tombstalker - 6BB
Creature - Demon (R)
Flying
Delve (You may remove any number of cards in your graveyard from the game as you play this spell. It costs {1} less to play for each card removed this way.)
5/5

Yixlid Jailer - 1B
Creature - Zombie Wizard (U)
Cards in Graveyards lose all abilities.
2/1

Arc Razor - 3RR
Sorcery (U)
Arc Razor deals 2 damage to target creature or player. Remove Arc Razor from the game with 3 time counters on it.
Suspend 3 - {2}{R}

Mist of Rage - 1R
Sorcery (U)
Buyback {2}
Creatures you control get +1/+0 until end of turn.
Storm
Illus. Parente

Rift Elemental - R
Creature - Elemental (C)
{1}{R}, Remove a time counter from a permanent you control or suspended card you own: Rift elemental gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
"It's difficult to heal a rift after it begins wandering about on its own" - Teferi
1/1

Homing Sliver - 2R
Creature - Sliver
Each Sliver card in each player's hand has Slivercycling {3}.({3}, Discard a Sliver card: Search your library for a Sliver card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.)
2/2

Green (7)
Llanowar Mentor - G
Creature - Elf Spellshaper (U)
{G}, {T}, Discard a card: Put a 1/1 Green Elf Druid creature token named Llanowar Elves into play with "{T}: Add {G} to your mana pool."
1/1

Magus of the Vineyard - G
Creature - Human Wizard (R)
At the beginning of each player's precombat main phase, add {G}{G} to that player's mana pool.
1/1

Sprout Swarm - 1G
Instant (C)
Convoke (Each creature you tap while playing this spell reduces its total cost by {1} or by one mana of that creature's color)
Buyback {3} (You may pay an additional {3} as you play this spell. If you do, put this card into your hand as it resolves.)
Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token into play.

Summoner's Pact - 0
Instant (R)
Summoner's Pact is green.
Search your library for a green creature card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
At the beginning of your next upkeep, pay {2}{G}{G}. If you don't, you lose the game.

Imperiosaur - 2GG
Creature - Lizard (U)
Spend only mana produced by basic lands to play Imperiosaur.
"An ancient force of unbelievable power dominates the valley. I grieve for its inhabitants, but I rejoice for the earth." - Olanti, druidess of Muraganda
5/5

Nacatl War Band - 3GGG
Creature - Cat Warrior (U)
Nacatl War Band must be blocked by exactly one creature, if able.
Whenever Nacatl War Band attacks, put X tokens into play, tapped and attacking, that are copies of Nacatl War Band, where X is equal to the numbers of creatures controlled by the defending player. Remove those tokens from the game at end of turn.
3/3

Virulent Sliver - G
Creature - Sliver (C)
All Sliver creatures have poisonous 1.
(Whenever a sliver deals combat damage to a player, that player gets a poison counter. A player with ten or more poison counters loses the game.)
1/1

Multicolor (1/3)
Sliver Legion - WUBRG
Legendary Creature - Sliver (R)
All Sliver creatures get +1/+1 for each other Sliver in play.
Hidden within the clicking, chittering swarm is a unique mind, still young, but growing more aware as time passes.
7/7

Artifacts (1)
Veilstone Amulet - 3
Artifact (R)
Whenever you play a spell, creatures you control can't be the targets of spells or abilities your opponents control this turn.

Lands (1)
Western Tolaria
Land (U)
Western Tolaria comes into play tapped.
{T}: Add {U} to your mana pool
Transmute {1}{U}{U} ({1}{U}{U}, Discard this card: Search your library for a card with a converted mana cost of 0, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library. Play only as a sorcery.)
Sometimes i dance with explosives.
I don't now why.
I just do it.
evilpoffertje
Adept

Bericht door evilpoffertje »

Heb het gezien ja, vreselijke lay out trouwens, zonde het zijn mooie arts en dan verneuken ze het helemaal met zo'n kl*te lay out, magic goes star wars ofzo? Nouja, Korlash is vet :)
David
Wizard
Contacteer:

Bericht door David »

Waar zie je die layout?
gnat
Master

Bericht door gnat »

Afbeelding

zo zien ze eruit... vind het eigenlijk ook tegenvallen. lijkt meer iets voor een cardgame rond robots, ruimte...

heb wel gelezen dat dit niet de layout wordt in de toekomstige reeksen. gelukkig maar!
evilpoffertje
Adept

Idd echt fokking lelijk (vond de layouts van planar chaos wel vet)
De mana symbolen staan ook links :(
David
Wizard
Contacteer:

Bericht door David »

Zijn dit alleen de time shifted kaarten? En wat doet het symbooltje linksboven?
gnat
Master

Bericht door gnat »

ja enkel de time shifted kaarten. het symbooltje linksboven heeft een betekenis, maar dat is alsnog een verrassing
evilpoffertje
Adept

Alleen bij de timeshifted, dat symbooltje is nog onbekend
Edit:Vergeten te posten, was te laat :P
Edit 2: Om dit toch nog een zinvolle post te maken:
5 ravnica abilities komen terug op landen!
Groen krijgt graft 1, rood hellbent en zoals de topic creater al heeft gezegd is er ook 1 met transmute. De rest is (nog) onbekend.
system_failure
Master

dat symbool weten ze al (voor een stuk). Een klauw-achtig (zoals bij de tijger) is een creature, een opkomende zon is een enchantment
http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachme ... 1175721478
I don't now why.
I just do it.
evilpoffertje
Adept

Ik vind dat symbool helemaal niet mooi, doet me aan yu-gi-oh denken(AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!) Is er dan ook een symbool voor instants(heb nog niet gekeken)
gnat
Master

Bericht door gnat »

Afbeelding

dat is ook 1 van de nieuwe abilities
Luitzen
Adept

Bericht door Luitzen »

Nu zijn de ventjes van Wizards echt te ver gegaan, eerst de layout verkutten, en alsof ze het nog niet genoeg verneukt hebben doen ze er nog een schepje bovenop met deze gedrochten.
evilpoffertje
Adept

Nou.... In de 10e editie komen waarschijnlijk de oude lay out weer terug, en dit is maar voor 1 x. Ik ben het wel met je eens hoor, deze layout van FS is totaal verneukt :(
system_failure
Master

Afbeelding.
'k vindt em geweldig. Remand met poten. And btw, transfigure komt maar op 1 kaart voor. maar ze gaan het in de toekomst weerbrengen (future :P ). En ze zijn ook van plan om enkele common vanila's te zetten in de set. Ma wel met full art :D .
I don't now why.
I just do it.
system_failure
Master

trouwens. Srry dak dubbel post btw :oops: . Er komen 2 nieuwe supertypes uit (naast creature en sorcery en spul). Tribal (tribal enchantments enzo) en planeswalker(niemand weet wat het is :mrgreen: )
I don't now why.
I just do it.
Plaats reactie